Recipe by Wildflour
An easy recipe that I'm sure you will enjoy! :) Happy to share! (Time does not include marinating time.)
Top Review by Kim127
Really enjoyed the flavor of the lamb here. The sauce was good, but I don't think its for me, totally a personal preference and not a reflection of the recipe. Thanks Wildflour! Made for the Babes of ZWT4.
- 2 lbs lean boneless lamb, cubed to skewer size
- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1 large onion, grated
- 3 bay leaves
- 5 rosemary sprigs
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sauce:.
- Mix, then chill and set aside to serve with meat.
- Stir marinade ingredients together, set aside.
- Cube lamb and lay out in shallow dish/pan. Pour marinade over the lamb, and toss to coat.(Or do this in a ziplock baggie.).
- Place in fridge, and let marinate for several hours or overnight.
- Drain the meat, skewer, and grill for about 10 minutes, until browned, turning occasionally.
- Grill lemon wedges at the same time.
- Serve kebabs on a platter, garnished with the grilled lemons and extra rosemary sprigs and the bowl of coriander yogurt sauce for dipping.