1/2 Photos of Lamb Kebabs With Coriander Yogurt Sauce
An easy recipe that I'm sure you will enjoy! :) Happy to share! (Time does not include marinating time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean boneless lamb, cubed to skewer size
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1Make sauce:.
- 2Mix, then chill and set aside to serve with meat.
- 3Stir marinade ingredients together, set aside.
- 4Cube lamb and lay out in shallow dish/pan. Pour marinade over the lamb, and toss to coat.(Or do this in a ziplock baggie.).
- 5Place in fridge, and let marinate for several hours or overnight.
- 6Drain the meat, skewer, and grill for about 10 minutes, until browned, turning occasionally.
- 7Grill lemon wedges at the same time.
- 8Serve kebabs on a platter, garnished with the grilled lemons and extra rosemary sprigs and the bowl of coriander yogurt sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Kebabs With Coriander Yogurt Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 37.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: