Recipe by swetaweb
This recipe is dedicated to my mom. It is very simple and easy to make. You can add little water while frying meat to avoid sticking at the bottom of the pan. 2 cups water is an estimate as it will vary depending on how long it takes for meat to tender. If u like spicy food u can add 1/2 - 1 t red pepper flakes.
- 2 lbs boneless lamb
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 5 diced tomatoes
- 5 green peppers
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a pan add boneless lamb. Fry fr 5 minute
- Add salt, red pepper flakes and garlic. Fry fr another 5 minute
- Add water. Cook for 10-15 min in a pressure cooker. or 1 1/2 -2 hrs in a pan. until it is tender.
- Cook until water is reduced to 1/2 cup. Add tomatoes and cook on high heat for 3 minute
- Add green chillies , ginger and corriander on top.
- Serve hot with rice, naan, pita bread.