Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Nice to marinate cubed lamb chunks. Make kabobs with cherry tomatoes, small onions, mushrooms and peppers. From The Kosher Gourmet, Maywood, NJ submitted by Frieda Rosenberg.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and partially quartered
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine ingredients and mix well.
- Place cubed lamb, fat removed, into the marinade and soak for 2-3 hours.
- Place meat onto skewers with cherry tomatoes, small onions, mushrooms, and peppers.
- Broil (or grill) for 15 minutes, turning to cook.