Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious way to serve lamb, and the amount of white pepper can be adjusted to taste. I usually add a little extra myself, but then, I love hot, spicy food.
- 1⁄2 lb spinach
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 lb lean lamb, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon nuoc nam (fish sauce)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- fresh sprig cilantro (to garnish)
- Blanch the spinach in boiling water for one minute. Drain and place on a serving dish.
- Heat oil in a wok and stir fry the lamb until nearly cooked (a couple of minutes or so). Add remaining ingredients and stir fry until the lamb is completely cooked and still tender.
- Pour the lamb and the sauce over the spinach. Garnish with cilantro and serve.