Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Nice and easy and tastes great A home recipe I have used for years!
Make and share this Lamb Hotpot recipe from Food.com.
- Cover base of a 1-2 l casserole dish with half the potatoes.
- arrange lamb on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- mix together onion, carrot, celery, herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
- spread over lamb.
- pour over stock arrange remaining potatoes in overlapping circles on top.
- brush with butter or spray.
- cover and cook in 180 degree oven for 1 and a 1/2 hours.
- remove lid and cook 20-30 minute.