Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (8 ounce) lamb loin chops
- In shallow dish, whisk together soy sauce, oil, onion, garlic, ginger and pepper.
- Add lamb, turning to coat; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Reserving marinade, place lamb on greased grill over medium-high heat; cover and cook, basting with marinade, for 5 to 7 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until desired doneness.
- Season with salt to taste.
Great recipe! The only thing that I would do differently next time is to marinate the chops a longer period of time, maybe even overnight. We enjoyed them very much. Thanks for sharing!