Recipe by An_Net
Used this for lamb steaks or strips or any loin cut. I love it used on loin cutlets. If you are not into Lamb, why not try this recipe with Beef, Chicken or Fish and if you are Vegetarian - apply this same recipe with squares of Tofu ... & just omit the yoghurt! If you don't have dukkah you may prefer to use your own favourite spice blend. Time does not include marinading time.
- 500 g fresh lamb steaks or 500 g lamb cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons yoghurt
- 3 teaspoons dukkah
- 4 teaspoons mirin (or dry or sweet sherry)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh coriander or 2 teaspoons other herbs, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the marinade and combine with lamb steaks, strips or cutlets.
- Leave to marinade for 2 hours or if you have time, better overnight, turning occasionally;.
- This is ready now to simply BBQ, pan-fry or grill to your liking!
- Serve with rice or couscous and a fresh garden salad.