Prep 4 hrs 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
Lovely marinated little cutlets of moist lamb, perfect for grilling as the yoghurt prevents drying out! Great in the summer with a greek salad and easy to do for a crowd!
- 500 g Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 large onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 head garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 20 lamb cutlets
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Empty the yoghurt into a large bowl, big enough to fit the cutlets inches.
- Stir in the cumin and chopped onion.
- Separate the garlic into cloves, peel and sqaush with the back of a knife.
- Stir garlic and salt into the yoghurt.
- Coat the cutlets thoroughly with the marinade they are not meant to be completely covered, just lightly coated.
- Cover the dish and refridgerate for at least 4 hours.
- Coat a griddle pan of the bars of the grill with a small amount of oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill cutlets for three minutes on each side, or until done to your liking.
- Arrange on a big plate and serve with salads.