Recipe by English_Rose
This simple all-in-one pan recipe mixes tender lamb with sweet pumpkins, red onions, potatoes and garlic. Perfect for Halloween.. or any time!
- 8 lamb cutlets
- 12 ounces pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and cut into long thin wedges
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F
- Place the pumpkin wedges, onion, potatoes and garlic into a large roasting tin (spread out into a single layer).
- Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle over the chili flakes and toss together until the vegetables are coated in oil.
- Add the lamb cutlets to the vegetables, season and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 35-45 mins turning the cutlets half way through the cooking.