Recipe by Sonya01
have heaps of lamb cutlets in the freezer posting recipes for future reference prep includes 30mins marinating time
- 8 heart smart lamb cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80 g mixed green salad leaves, to serve
Minted potato salad
- 750 g desiree potatoes
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place lamb into a shallow ceramic dish. Combine oil, lemon rind, lemon juice and garlic in a jug. Whisk to combine. Pour over lamb. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Make minted potato salad: Wash potatoes. Cut into 3cm cubes. Place into a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 15 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Mix together onion, yoghurt, sour cream, mint, and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add to potatoes. Stir gently to combine.
- Preheat barbecue plate on high heat until hot. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook lamb for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Serve lamb with potato salad and green salad leaves.