Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Delicious magazine. Please allow 1 hour to marinate.
- 12 french-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 125 ml olive oil
- 2 lemons, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup mint leaf, loosely packed
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 300 -400 g green beans, blanched
- 100 g arugula (rocket)
- 400 g strawberries, sliced
- 400 g feta, crumbled
- Place lamb in a shallow dish and drizzle with 100ml oil.
- Add the lemon slices, half the mint and season.
- Toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whisk remaining oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Toss together beans, berries, rocket, feta and remaining mint.
- Heat a barbecue or chargrill to high and cook lamb, in batches if necessary, 2-3 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Discard marinade.
- Cook lemon slices for 1 minute.
- Toss salad with dressing and top with lamb and lemon.