1/1 Photo of Lamb Cutlets Marina
Kate in Katoomba's Note:
A great lamb cutlet recipe that can be baked in the oven.......and of course it tastes fantastic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200c.
- 2Sprinkle olive oil over the base of the baking dish.
- 3Lay cutlets in the dish, rubbing them with the oil.
- 4Cover cutlets with crushed garlic, mustard and rosemary, then season with the salt and pepper.
- 5Place in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes, turning once, until the cutlets ar browned and crispy.
- 6If desired, serve on a bed of couscous with your favourite steamed vegetables.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Cutlets Marina
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: