- 12 lamb cutlets
- 24 asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 125 g feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat BBQ.
- Place the cutlets and asparagus into two seperate dishes and pour the olive oil and lemon juice mixture over both.
- Cook cutlets for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Whilst cutlets are cooking, add asparagus to the BBQ and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Scatter cherry tomatoes and feta over cutlets and asparagus.
- Serve with extra wedges of lemon, new potatoes and green salad.