Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just got this new rival electric skillet for christmas and this recipe was on the box. i thought i'd write it down before it goes in the recycle bin. it looks pretty good from the picture.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 large lamb rib chops
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat skillet to 350 and coat bottom of pan with vegetable oil.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper. Brown on both sides about 4-5 monutes for medium rare.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, rosemary, dill and lemon juice. Serve on top of the lamb.
This is a wonderful way to sauce lamb. I'm going to try this sauce on chicken and fish as well. Absolutely delicious!
Made this the other night as a quick and easy solution for lamb chop dinner. I love lamb and yogurt dishes, but didn't have time to marinate the lamb (which is almost a universal when making a lamb/yogurt dish). Wasn't expecting anything special, but this dish completely rocked my world. I love it, and have incorporated it into my dinner routine. Absolutely wonderful recipe.