This recipe from Canadian Living is like something you would be served at a French bistro. The flavours are so simple yet come together so beautifully. It is quick enough to prepare for a weeknight dinner but elegant enough to serve to guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 lamb loin chops, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 19 ounces white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1Sprinkle the lamb with 1/4 teaspoons each of the salt and pepper.
- 2In a large ovenproof skillet, heat 1 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat and brown the chops.
- 3Transfer to a plate.
- 4Drain the fat from the pan and add the remaining oil.
- 5Cook the onion, garlic, rosemary and remaining salt and pepper over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
- 6Add the beans and the broth and bring to a boil.
- 7Place the chops on top of the beans and bake in a 425 degree F oven for 10 minutes.
- 8Add the tomatoes and bake for another 5 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Chops With White Beans
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.6
- Calories from Fat 526
- Total Fat 58.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 895.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 39.4 g