Recipe by lazyme
This is a good lamb chop recipe when you don't want to do the tradional mint theme. This recipe is from Bon Appetit.
Top Review by I'mPat
Good quick easy recipe to put together though I think I chose a peanut (sate) sauce which was not to my taste as it was a little sweet for my tastes (think I will make my own in future, maybe adding a little chilli) but the DS and DM loved it though they have a sweeter tooth than I do. I cooked on the indoor grill for 5 minutes per side which cooked them to a nice pink near the bone. Thank you lazyme, made for Bargain Basement.
- 3⁄4 cup peanut sauce, Asian, purchased
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 8 lamb loin chops, 3/4 to 1-inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Whisk together first 4 ingredients in small saucepan. Brush about 5 tablespoons of sauce over both sides of chops. Reserve remaining sauce.
- Grill chops to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Place 2 chops on each of 4 plates. Bring remaining sauce to simmer. Drizzle over lamb and serve.