Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great way to eat lamb chops & the best thing about this recipe is that it's ready in under 30 minutes! Recipe from the Morrisons magazine. You can also use cannellini or flageolet beans instead of haricot.....
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large rosemary sprigs, leaves only
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- salt and black pepper
- 8 lamb chops
- 400 g haricot beans, drained & rinsed
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan & add the onion & carrots. Cook for 4-5 minutes over a gentle heat, until softened. Add the garlic & washed rosemary leaves & continue to cook for another minute.
- Stir in the tomato puree, chopped tomatoes & 1/2 can of water. season well with salt & pepper. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until the carrots are tender & the mixture is thick.
- Meanwhile, heat up a large nonstick frying pan. Add the lamb chops & fry until they are cooked through. Stir the beans into the sauce & divide between 4 serving bowls. Top with the chops & serve.