Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is great, have been trying a few different fruity salsas with our barbecues.
- 12 lamb loin chops
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 can drained pineapple chunk
- 1 large red onion
- 1 red chile
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- Prepare and heat barbecue.
- Trim chops of excess fat and sinew.
- Brush chops with oil and season with pepper.
- Peel onion and chop finely.
- Slit open chilli, scrape out seeds, chop finely.
- Combine pineapple, onion and chilli in medium bowl; mix lightly.
- Add vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and mint; mix well.
- Place chops on lightly greased barbecue grill.
- Cook 4-5 minutes each side, turning once, cook until just tender.
- Serve with the salsa.