Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 4 (6 ounce) lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons peppercorns, crushed (red, black, green and white are good crushed in a mortar and pestle)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (bottled is fine for this)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray glass baking dish with cooking spray
- Combine ingredients in a mortar and pestle til you make a paste.
- Spread on both sides of chops and place in dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
This is sooo good! My husband smelled them cooking before he walked in the door and wondered what spice was gonna get him tonight..lol I used a honey mustard and finally my new mortar and pestle that was a Christmas present.
These came out really tender and tasty. I added a bit of butter to stretch the sauce a bit. I also cooked it for about 18 minutes instead of 25. Really good!! Thank you Gay
I thought the pepper really masked the flavor of the lamb. We scraped off the paste, and the chops were good. I probably won't make this again.