Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A Recipe from Emeril in Everyday Food (November 2009)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, finally grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 8 lamb chops, 3-4 ounces each
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, combine mustard and garlic.
- In a wide shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, rosemary and dried herbs; whisk to combine.
- Pat lamb chops dry with a paper towel and season with 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper.
- With a basting brush, lightly coat lamb chops with mustard mixture.
- Dip chops in bread crumb mixture coating evenly on both sides.
- In a large nonstick saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high.
- Add half the lamb chops to pan and cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining chops and oil.
- Let lamb chops rest 5 minutes before serving.