Jen T's Note:
Simple to make and classic mint and lamb taste. I like to serve these with jacket baked potatoes and some steamed green veggies and carrot sticks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 lamb chops (I use mid-loin chops here in NZ)
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons mint jelly
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 375'F/160'C.
- 2Place the lamb chops in a shallow baking pan and season with the salt and pepper.
- 3Place the breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix in the mint jelly.
- 4Spoon the mixture onto the top of the chops, pressing it down firmly with the back of the spoon to make sure it sticks to the chops.
- 5Bake the chops for 20-30 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Chops With Mint Jelly Crust
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.7
- Calories from Fat 610
- Total Fat 67.7 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 187.4 mg
- Sodium 194.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 42.0 g