Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple to make and classic mint and lamb taste. I like to serve these with jacket baked potatoes and some steamed green veggies and carrot sticks.
- 8 lamb chops (I use mid-loin chops here in NZ)
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons mint jelly
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 375'F/160'C.
- Place the lamb chops in a shallow baking pan and season with the salt and pepper.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix in the mint jelly.
- Spoon the mixture onto the top of the chops, pressing it down firmly with the back of the spoon to make sure it sticks to the chops.
- Bake the chops for 20-30 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
My family was not happy with this recipe. The only way to make it edible was to scrape all the crust off. The first time for my daughter eating lamb she loved it minus the crust.
I made this recipe for the frist time for my husband and his parents;
not knowing if they would like it or not . when they were eating it they loved it
Thank You for such a good recipe.
Good easy recipe.. I added a little brown sugar to make it sweet.