Recipe by Jen T
Simple to make and classic mint and lamb taste. I like to serve these with jacket baked potatoes and some steamed green veggies and carrot sticks.
Top Review by dphilibo
I thought this was so easy and delicious. Baking is more simple when it comes to lamb chops and the only thing I would change is the baking time. We like the chops pink (med. rare.). Bake to your liking. I baked ours only 10 minutes. Also, I let chops warm to room temp. before baking, or at least not fridge cold. We used extra mint jelly on the side.
- 8 lamb chops (I use mid-loin chops here in NZ)
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons mint jelly
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 375'F/160'C.
- Place the lamb chops in a shallow baking pan and season with the salt and pepper.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix in the mint jelly.
- Spoon the mixture onto the top of the chops, pressing it down firmly with the back of the spoon to make sure it sticks to the chops.
- Bake the chops for 20-30 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Serve immediately.