Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Herbs De Provence make these lamb chops superb. and you can't beat bbq'd!!
Make and share this Lamb Chops with Herbes De Provence recipe from Food.com.
- 8 lamb chops, 3/4 to 1 1/4 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Herbes de Provence
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 1 tablespoon savory
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon lavender
- 1 teaspoon fennel
- Nick edges of chops in several places to prevent curling.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of chops.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and 2 tablespoons Herbes de provence.
- Rub seasonings into chops.
- Grill over high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- The chops should register 135 degrees at the thickest part.
- Transfer to a platter and set aside for a few minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with remaining herbs.
These chops were delicious. Your mixture for the herbes de provence is very good - I had the lavender from the garden (dried). I ground the spices but I think they would be more attractive on the chops not ground. My chops were quite thick so it was 4 minutes per side for pink Thanks Derf for another excellent recipe