1/2 Photos of Lamb Chops with Herbes De Provence
Herbs De Provence make these lamb chops superb. and you can't beat bbq'd!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Herbes de Provence
- 1Nick edges of chops in several places to prevent curling.
- 2Brush olive oil on both sides of chops.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper and 2 tablespoons Herbes de provence.
- 4Rub seasonings into chops.
- 5Grill over high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- 6The chops should register 135 degrees at the thickest part.
- 7Transfer to a platter and set aside for a few minutes before serving.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining herbs.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Chops with Herbes De Provence
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 714.0
- Calories from Fat 578
- Total Fat 64.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 107.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: