Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a lovely lamb dish. It is so tasty and simple, the mash really complements the flavours of the lamb. I prefer my lamb quite pink, but feel free to cook it to your own liking. My only concern would be that the glaze might caramalise a bit too much.
- Prepare the lamb chops by cutting slits in them and inserting the slivers of garlic and rosemary.
- Melt the mint jelly, mustard and vinegar over a medium heat to combine.
- Keep warm.
- Combine the beans, peas, and stock in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mash in a rustic mash.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper.
- Brush with the mint glaze and grill the lamb chops for about 5 minutes.
- Turn over, brush other side with remaining glaze and cook for 5 minutes again.
- Serve with mashed potato.