Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe to make for company
Make and share this Lamb Chops With Dijon Mustard recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 lamb chops
- In a large frying pan over high heat sear chops on both sides. Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Melt butter in frying pan add garlic,parsley,rosemary and breadcrumbs and toss gently to mix. remove from heat.
- Brush chops with dijon mustard.
- Press each chop into breadcrumbs to coat.
- Bake a 350 for 20 -30 minutes.
Excellent recipe. The chops were very tender and the taste wonderful. I think next time I'll up the amount of rosemary, just personal preference as I really enjoy the taste of that herb. Thanks for a great dinner and for posting.
This was a tasty way to enjoy lamb chops that is actually pretty easy to put together. I had 12 rib chops, and adjusted the ingredient amounts accordingly. I used fresh rosemary and panko breadcrumbs. I probably didn't need to increase the amount of the breadcrumb mixture, because I had plenty leftover. The breadcrumb mixture adhered nicely and was quite flavorful. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2014.