Recipe by Laureen in B.C.
This is a quick and easy recipe to make for company
Top Review by Out of the Blue
Excellent recipe. The chops were very tender and the taste wonderful. I think next time I'll up the amount of rosemary, just personal preference as I really enjoy the taste of that herb. Thanks for a great dinner and for posting.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 lamb chops
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan over high heat sear chops on both sides. Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Melt butter in frying pan add garlic,parsley,rosemary and breadcrumbs and toss gently to mix. remove from heat.
- Brush chops with dijon mustard.
- Press each chop into breadcrumbs to coat.
- Bake a 350 for 20 -30 minutes.