Recipe by Derf
The best lamb chops with tasty couscous. Adapted from Cooking light.
Top Review by flower7
I only made the chops part of this recipe (but plan to do the couscous next time). I cut the recipe in half but used 2 sirloin chops (1/2# each) instead of 4 loin chops. Loved the garlic with the lamb! I had to use lime juice not lemon but it was still delish. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic, smashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 (4 ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 2 -3 ounces feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 5 ingredients, rub over both sides of chops.
- Place chops on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, broil 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness Couscous: Cook Couscous according to box instructions.
- Add diced tomato and cucumber and feta cheese to hot couscous, toss well.
- Serve chops over couscous.