Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a really tasty, fresh dish. It would be great on the BBQ but you can use it for a little bit of summer inside too.. If you use the cutlets, they would make a nice appetizer.
- 2 large lamb chops, big ones or 6 small lamb cutlets
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Combine ingredients for marinade in a bowl.
- Coat lamb chops with mixture and set aside for at least one hour.
- Cook chops to desired doneness, on either grill, panfry or BBQ, even oven.
- Serve these with a jacket potato and some salad for a yummy, simple, comforting meal.
Nice! I cooked on a BBQ and we enjoyed along with a salad.Only thing I'll change next time is maybe a little garlic, I think that would help highlight the other flavors a bit.
I baked these in the oven and they came out great, wonderful flavours and easy to put together. Thanks for sharing.
Grilled these after marinating for 4 hours. I used the full amount of paprika and didn't find it too much at all. I might try adding some grated onion next time.