Chef #1159059's Note:
Just.. eat it. It's good. I found this recipe on http://closetcooking.blogspot.com/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a pan.
- 2Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper.
- 3Add the lamb chops to the pan and cook until they reach the desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side to get a thick chop to medium rare.
- 4Set the lamb aside.
- 5Add the shallots and sauté for 1 minute.
- 6Add the red wine and deglaze the pan.
- 7Add the stock, pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, honey, butter and rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 8Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer until it thickens to form a sauce, about 6-10 minutes.
- 9Pour the sauce over the lamb.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Chops With a Pomegranate and Red Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.1
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 85.5 mg
- Sodium 97.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: