Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just.. eat it. It's good. I found this recipe on http://closetcooking.blogspot.com/
Make and share this Lamb Chops With a Pomegranate and Red Wine Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper.
- Add the lamb chops to the pan and cook until they reach the desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side to get a thick chop to medium rare.
- Set the lamb aside.
- Add the shallots and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the red wine and deglaze the pan.
- Add the stock, pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, honey, butter and rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer until it thickens to form a sauce, about 6-10 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the lamb.