- 2 shoulder lamb chops, 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, can use dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup long grain rice, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Place meat in a deep glass or ceramic dish in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, honey, mustard, ginger, pepper, lemon juice, oil and soy sauce.
- Pour over chops and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove chops from marinade and place on a broiler rack.
- Pour marinade into a small saucepan to heat.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for 7 minutes on each side.
- Stir hot marinade into the rice and serve.