Recipe by MarraMamba
An oh so simple but flavorful way to bbq lamb chops. time does not include 30 mins marinade time
Top Review by **Jubes**
*Reviewed for WHine and Cheese Gangs ZWT6 visit to Greece* So easy and my husband loved this marinade. I could only get lamb loin chops so used eight chops in place of the 4 lamb steaks. Couldn't find my tobasco sauce....so just added extra feshly ground mixed peppers. Otherwise, kept to the recipe as written. My husband cooked the chops on the BBQ and we served them with recipe#378643. Great marinade. Photo also to be posted. Thanks Marra for a great recipe :)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 4 lamb steaks (or chops)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the marinade, mix the garlic, olive oil, rosemary, cinnamon, Tabasco sauce, lemon zest and juice in a large bowl.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper and add the meat to the marinade. Leave to marinate for half an hour.
- Grill the lamb on a barbecue until cooked to your liking. Serve immediately.