Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- garlic powder
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 4 lamb chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- Melt half of butter in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms and onions and saute until tender, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- remove and keep warm.
- Melt remaining butter in same skillet over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle chops with rosemary, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Add to skillet and saute until browned on both sides about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking until tender.
- Transfer lamb chops to heated platter.
- Pour wine into skillet and cook over medium high heat, scraping up any browned bits clinging to bottom of pan, until liquid is reduced by about 1/3.
- Spoon vegetables over chops and top with sauce.
this dish was very simple and quick to make,and used hardly any ingredients. i did however change the garlic powder to chopped garlic and it worked a treat. i served the lamb korabiak with baby carrots that had been steamed in the oven in foil in plenty of sugar, salt, pepper and mixed herbs and the whole dish was absoloutly delicious, the best iv`e tasted in a long time!
Just so much wonderfulness going on here! I loved this in every aspect, the ease of prep..having everything on hand, to the succulent taste of the chops served with the 'gravy. I followed this exactly, and wouldn't change a thing. Loved this and will make this again.
This was delicious. I used red onions and fresh garlic and used thyme instead of rosemary. Hubby loved it and so did the kids! Thanx!