Lamb Chops in a Red Wine Olive Marinade
- Blend rosemary, olive oil, garlic, tapenade or olives, pepper and wine in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Reserve 1/4 of the marinade and pour the remainder over the lamb chops.
- Let the chops marinate in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 20 minutes before grilling, take chops from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the grill to 450°F
- Season chops with salt and pepper and sear on the grill for about 2 minutes per side.
- Lower heat slightly and continue cooking, turning and basting with remaining marinade occasionally for another 5 to 10 minutes until the chops are done to your liking.
- Remove from grill, tent with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.