Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My wife and I have been making this for years. We typically serve black beans and rice with it.
Make and share this Lamb Chops Burgundy recipe from Food.com.
- Put lamb chops in a shallow dish.
- Combine burgundy, olive oil, red onion, garlic, salt, peppercorns and cumin in a screw-top jar and shake to blend.
- Pour marinade over meat. Cover and refrigerate for about two hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chops from marinade and place on broiler rack. Broil 3-5 inches from the heat 18-22 minutes or until meat is done as desired, turning once halfway through, and brushing with marinade.
- Saute onions and leftover marinade. Serve onions as an accompanyment with the chops.