- 8 lamb loin chops
- 1⁄2 ounce butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons beer
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 3 fluid ounces double cream
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded and mixed with 2 tsp. snipped chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Broil or grill the chops for 5-10 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan, add the onions and cook until soft.
- Add the beer and herbs and boil for 1 minute, stir in the cream and heat through.
- Remove from the heat, add the cheese and chives and stir until melted.
- Pour over the chops and serve immediately.