My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Broil or grill the chops for 5-10 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness.
- 2Remove and keep warm.
- 3Melt the butter in a non-stick pan, add the onions and cook until soft.
- 4Add the beer and herbs and boil for 1 minute, stir in the cream and heat through.
- 5Remove from the heat, add the cheese and chives and stir until melted.
- 6Pour over the chops and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Chops au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 766.5
- Calories from Fat 598
- Total Fat 66.4 g
- Saturated Fat 32.3 g
- Cholesterol 193.7 mg
- Sodium 224.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 35.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: