Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Nice for a change. Cook time is marinating time. Use more garlic if you prefer.
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped or use minced garlic from a jar)
- salt & pepper
- Mix altogether in a glass dish.
- Use to marinate lamb chops or lamb steaks for at least 2hours.
- Drain meat before cooking.
This was really yummy and simple. I pan fried then fried some onion and mushrooms with the leftover marinade and a glug of red wine to make a jus once I had removed the lamb and it was delicious. Will definately make this again!
Made this for hubby and Little Miss (DD) (I don't eat red meat) and they both enjoyed it very much. I like the fact its very simple to put together. I had the lamb lions marinating overnight and family was pleased with the results. Thanks Jen T for a great recipe.
I didn't give it any stars because I only marinated it for an hour and didn't feel it would be fair to give it only three stars as I felt it should get based on an hour of marinating. I will try again and marinate for at least two hours and give it stars at that time. Thanks for sharing