Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a modified version of a recipe I found here on Zaar. I made quite a few changes to the original, so I thought I'd share it. Feel free to add extra vegetables, the last few times I have made it, I added a diced zucchini, a diced tomato, and a diced potato.
- 8 forequarter lamb chops
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 (500 g) jar pasta sauce, tomato
- Place all ingredients in to a slow cooker, in the order they are listed above.
- Fill the pasta sauce jar with water, pour water into slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on low all day.
Made it this weekend for Easter, everyone at Agape loved it! Thanks for sharing!