Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A friend of mine gave me this recipe, my kids love it! I usually cook this on the George Foreman grill.
- 1 kg ground lamb
- 4 eggs
- 250 g grated Velveeta cheese, 1 bar
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs (progresso)
- salt and pepper
- Saute onions in 1 t olive oil till soft.
- Add in garlic, stir fry awhile till fragrant.
- Set aside to cool a little.
- In a large bowl, combine ground lamb with eggs, Italian style breadcrumbs, salt and pepper and grated cheese.
- Add in cooled garlic/onion mixture.
- Form into patties.
- NOTE: if you don't have Italian style breadcrumbs, just use 4 pieces wheat bread, crust removed, tear to shreds and add 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Process in food processor to form crumbs.