Recipe by latin creative cook
You will love this juicy lamb burger this is great for a week end dinner and you don't even need a grill
- 2 lbs ground lamb
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cumin
- parsley (chopped)
- onion (chopped)
- green pepper (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 sliced tomatoes
- sliced muenster cheese
- 3 sandwich buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the lamb,1/2 tbsp of cumin, parsley (chopped), onions (chopped), green.
- peppers (chopped), 1 tbsp of salt, 1/2 black pepper, 1 egg, garlic in paste/powder. Mix well and then add the flour in the meat and mix well.
- Turn on the heat add a small about of oil.
- Make the patties (make 3 only or depending how much lbs you are making).
- Leave on each side for about 5 to 7 minutes on a medium heat. Turn once as it is brown to your preference,. Last turn put the cheese on the patties.
- Mix the mayo and ketchup together ands spread the sauce on both sides of bread.
- Add the patty then tomatoes.
- Now enjoy with some french fries.