- 1⁄2 lb lamb, per kabob
- 1 cherry tomatoes, per kabob
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, per kabob
- 1⁄4 red onion, per kabob
- 2 tablespoons juice, from crocked peaches to baste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut lamb, peppers, and onions in to 1-inch cubes.
- Place ingredients in a random order on skewer and put the tomato on top
- Baste with crocked fruit juice (or any fruit paste).
- Broil or grill over med. heat on clean, well oiled grates for 10 to 15 minutes on each side, or bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes on well oiled sheet pan.