Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Hot bubbly and delicious, wonderful dish for ground lamb.
- 10 ounces biscuits
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 3 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Combine cream cheese,1/2 cup cheddar, 1 Tsp onion soup mix.
- Flatten each biscuit into a 4 in circle.
- Place 1 Tbs cheese mixture onto each biscuit.
- Fold over to form a semi-circle and press edges with a fork to seal.
- In a 10 inch oven proof skillet brown the lamb with remaining onion soup mix.
- Drain grease, stir in mushroom soup, eggs and remaining cheese.
- Heat till hot and bubbly.
- Arrange biscuits on top of mixture.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 min or till biscuits are brown.