Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
- 680.38 g boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 236.59 ml dry white wine or 236.59 ml vermouth
- 9.85 ml dried rosemary, crumbled
- 2 (850.48 g) can white beans, drained
- 2 (793.78 g) can stewed tomatoes
- Season lamb with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add lamb and cook, turning so all sides brown lightly, 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, until soft and fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add wine and rosemary and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring up the browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add beans and tomatoes. Bring to a boil again, reduce heat to medium-low and cook uncovered until meat is no longer pink in center and sauce is somewhat reduced, about 10 minutes.