Lamb and Veggie Curry (Slow Cooker and Stove Top Prep)
- Brown the Lamb in 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil.
- Once the Lamb is browned, place in a slow cooker with the Tomatoes, Cumin and Curry. Stir to distribute the spices.
- Add enough Beef Broth to cover the Lamb and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add the Butternut Squash and the Potatoes (and more beef broth, if necessary), 1 hour prior to serving.
- 15 minutes before serving, saute the Pearl Onions, Carrots and Green Beans with the remaining Olive Oil until just tender.
- Add all the slow cooker ingredients and the Peas and mix thuroughly. Check the seasoning and adjust to taste.
- Remove from heat and add the Yogurt.
- Serve with rice and curry extras (coconut, chutney, raisins, peanuts, cilantro -- ).