Another I found on the net. It looks like a good one for lamb and curry lovers.
Make and share this Lamb and Spinach Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 700 g lean diced lamb
- 14.79 ml ground cumin
- 14.79 ml ground coriander
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml garam masala
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml ground turmeric
- 25 ml white vinegar
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 cm fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 large red chile, deseeded and chopped
- 14.79 ml crushed garlic
- 150 g tomato paste
- 500 ml stock
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 lemon
- 100 g Baby Spinach
- 250 g natural yoghurt
- 1 bunch fresh mint, chopped
- Place the diced lamb in a bowl; add all the dried spices and white vinegar and toss through.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil and fry the onion, fresh ginger, fresh chilli and crushed garlic.
- When lightly browned, add the marinated lamb and stir well until lamb has begun to fry.
- Add the tomato paste, stock, diced tomatoes and the juice of ½ the lemon, season well with salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally, and then reduce to a gentle simmer.
- Chop the coriander stems and add to the curry.
- Simmer for approximately 1 hour, taking care to stir every 10 minutes or so to prevent sticking.
- When all the liquid has almost evaporated and the curry has thickened, add the spinach and natural yoghurt and stir through.
- Sprinkle over chopped coriander leaves and mint and serve with Basmati rice.