Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
What transforms a salad from the average to the sublime is the use of top quality extra virgin olive oil and the use of a genuine aged balsamic vinegar. from Radio New Zealand
- 4 bunches arugula (rocket lettuce)
- 140 g roasted lamb
- 100 g feta cheese
- 12 green olives
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 20 ml balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Wash the lettuce and dry thoroughly; place in a salad bowl. Slice the lamb into strips and add to the lettuce.
- Cut the feta into small cubes and add to the bowl along with the olives, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil and balsamic. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Using tongs mix the salad together and serve.
Really nice, very simple and effective. Be careful with the tomatoes though, better too little than too much definitely