- 425.24 g can cannellini beans, drained
- 14.79 ml oil
- 14.79 ml ketchup
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 59.14 ml water
- 4.92 ml bacon bits (dash of liquid smoke)
- 1 lamb chop, diced
- 1 pork chop, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add lamb and pork.
- Saute 5 minutes until cooked though.
- Combine everything in a small deep oven safe dish.
- Bake uncovered 350 30 minutes.
- HINTS: for those who like more beans & less meat Add another can of beans & half as much meat. Just use a tad more water.
- If you liked it or hated it please let me know -- .