Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon bacon bits (dash of liquid smoke)
- 1 lamb chop, diced
- 1 pork chop, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add lamb and pork.
- Saute 5 minutes until cooked though.
- Combine everything in a small deep oven safe dish.
- Bake uncovered 350 30 minutes.
- HINTS: for those who like more beans & less meat Add another can of beans & half as much meat. Just use a tad more water.
- If you liked it or hated it please let me know -- .