1/1 Photo of Lamb and Pepper Stir Fry
Amanda the Great!'s Note:
This is from a weight watchers recipe book. Its 5 points. It is really good if you like lamb... so... yeah...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless lamb, cut into thin strips (from the loin)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 6 scallions, cut into 2 inch lengths
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled gingerroot
- 1 grated orange, zest of
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tablespoons low sodium chicken broth
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1In a small bowl mix the soy sauce and honey.
- 2Heat a large nonstick wok or skillet over high heat.
- 3Add the oil and lamb; stir fry until the lamb loses its red color, 1-2 minutes.
- 4With a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate.
- 5Reduce heat slightly.
- 6Add the bell peppers; stir fry until slightly softened, about 4 minutes.
- 7Add scallions, garlic, gingerroot, orange zest, pepper flakes, and soy sauce mixture; stir fry 30 seconds longer.
- 8Return lamb to wok.
- 9Add the broth and pepper; stir fry 30 seconds longer.
- 10Serve, sprinkled with the mint.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb and Pepper Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.8
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.6 mg
- Sodium 451.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 21.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of