Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tasty low-fat rissole.
- 400 g ground lamb, very lean
- 1 onion, chopped finely (80g)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 40 g seeded black olives, chopped
- 60 g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 35 g stale breadcrumbs
- 1 egg white
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape mixture into 8 patties.
- Heat a large oiled pan, cook the patties until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with low fat tomato chutney or chili.
Nice,easy and quick Meal. I rolled very small balls with the mixture then crumbed them and deep fried them. good for finger food or to serve with rice and yoghurt for a light alternative.
this is a nice different kind of patty. kind of like a greek burger. we enjoyed these over lemon rice